Here you may choose a credit card for yourself which starts your needs and lifestyle very easily. Every credit card issuers offer several credit cards, there each of benefits, eligibility conditions, and related fees and charges, etc. So if you are looking for the best credit card which needs you very much, then you are here in the right place because here are the best credit cards 2021 in India from SBI, Axis, HDFC, HSBC, ICICI. There were more benefits like Cashback, discounts on shopping, rewards, fuel, and travel, etc.
11 Best Credit Cards 2021 In India
- 1) ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
- 2) HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card
- 3) Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- 4) SBI Unnati Credit Card
- 5) Indian Oil CITI® Platinum Credit Card
- 6) Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- 7) Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
- 8) Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- 9) Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
- 10) SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card
- 11) HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card
Best Credit Cards 2021 With No Annual Fee
Everyone wants to use a credit card but they don’t know which credit has no annual fee that is why they lose a good amount of money. But there was a list of the best credit card for you which have no annual fee. So, let’s see
1) ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card:- It is a lifetime free credit card for everyone and it has no annual fees and joining fees. It is against the fixed deposit of ICICI Bank, You can do more online shopping easily using this credit card. If you want more information then you can check out the following offers which apply to the card.
- 1) It has more Discount of up to INR 100 is available for booking 2 tickets in a month at the BookMyShow.
- 2) You may earn reward points which transfer redeemed for cash.
2) HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card
A 10% cashback is available on all the spending within 90 days of the card issuer. A minimum spend of INR 10,000 has to be made to avail of the cashback. The maximum cashback amount is INR 3,000 per card from 1st July 2017 to 31st December 2017.
- 1) You will get 2 reward points on a spend of every 150 rupees.
- 2) If you spend more than 4 lakhs annually then Earn 5 Times Rewards on purchases.
- 3) In the First-year if you spend on telecom and hotels then you will get 3X reward points on offer.
Best Cashback Credit Card 2021 in India For Fuel and Utilities
3) Axis Bank Select Credit Card
15% discount with Dining Delights program. More help experience an enjoyable shopping with the Select card
- 1) This is a lifetime free Axis Bank credit card, the Axis Bank select Credit Card is designed for the bank’s Burgundy Customers.
- 2) There was no annual fees and joining fees, the Axis Bank Select Credit Card can prove to be a very good experience for the online shoppers with the availability of luxury shopping voucher worth INR 1000, along with a priority membership pass.
4) SBI Unnati Credit Card
This card is available for zero annual fees for the first 4 years of the card users. You need is a fixed deposit of INR 25,000 or more with SBI to apply for a Unnati card and available the benefits that are on offer. But you should know before applying for this Unnati credit card which is mentioned below. so le’s see-
- 1) You will get 1 reward point for every INR 100 spent via SBI Unnati Credit Card.
- 2) Reward point redemption against gifts from bounty list
- 3) A cashback of INR 500 if you spend INR 50,000 and above
5) Indian Oil CITI® Platinum Credit Card
- 1) You can earn 4 turbo points on a spend of every INR 150 towards fuel purchase
- 2) You will get 1% cashback on fuel surcharge easily
- 3) 1 tube point=INR 1 worth of fuel
- 4) You have a limit of a Turbo point for transactions worth up to INR 10,000
Best Credit Cards In India For 2021 Cashback
6) Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- 1) You will get 5% cashback on movie tickets, utility bills,s and telephone payments with Citibank Cashback Credit Card cashback.
- 2) Apart from 5% cashback on movies and bill payments.
- 3) Annual Fee – As Applicable by the bank
7) Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
- 1) You will get 25% cashback on offer when you buy INOX movie tickets and food.
- 2) You will get 5% cashback when you shop at supermarkets.
- 3) You will get 3X reward points for all other goods.
- 4) You will get 10% cashback on Ola Cabs and up to a 12% discount at Hotels.com and a 20% offer at Millennium Hotels. So it’s great for you.
- 5) Annual Fee for this credit card: Rs. 999
- 6) Minimum Income which you have: Rs. 90,000 per month/-
Best Cashback Credit Card For Supermarket In India 2021
8) Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- 1) You will get 5% cashback on fuel, phone, and utility bills and a maximum of Rs. 200 per month
- 2) You will get 100% cashback
- 3) You will get 1 reward point when you spent every Rs. 150.
- 4) Renewal fees spending Rs. 90,000 in a year
- 5) Annual Fee For this credit card: Rs. 250/-
- 6) Minimum Income for applying for this credit card: Rs. 55,000 per month/-
9) Axis Bank ACE Credit Card
- 1) You will get a 1% cashback on the fuel surcharge for all fuel stations.
- 2) You will get 5% cashback on BigBasket and Grofers market.
- 3) You will get 4% cashback on Swiggy, Zomato, and Ola
- 4) You will get a 20% cashback discount at 4000+ partner restaurants.
- 5) You will get 5% cashback when you payments bill and recharge via Google Pay
- 6) Annual Fee For this credit card: Rs. 499
- 7) Minimum Income for applying to this credit card: Communicated at the time of application
Best Credit Cards 2021 For Beginners In India
Best Credit Cards 2021 For Students
Here are some best credit cards for the students
10) SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card
- 1) Students can learn how to manage their money with the use of the SBI Student Plus Advantage Credit Card.
- 2) It has a fuel surcharge of up to 2.5% on all fuel spent charged to the card.
- 3) You will get rewarded every Rs. 100 spent earning the cardholder 1 cash point that you can be redeemed.
- 4) It has a low-interest rate of just 2.25% per month.
11) HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card
- 1) HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card is mainly for students who study abroad.
- 2) This card protects cardholders from this as money can be deposited in the card in all major foreign currencies.