Bank of Baroda is the second-biggest bank of India because it has Indian state-owned international banking and financial services institution, it’s headquartered in Vadodara and Gujarat. Its corporate office is in Mumbai. Bank of Baroda was stabilized in 1969, by the government of India. The bank has many branches. It is also across 5538 branches in India and abroad. If we see its ATM’s then it is also 10,441 ATMs as of July 2017.
|Bank Of Baroda Business Loan 2021|
Bank Of Baroda Business Loan 2021
Bank of Baroda offers business loans many types of business requirements at low-interest rates & charges. You can apply for business loans from Bank Of Baroda when you are a proprietor, partnership individual, cooperative society, silver dealer, gold dealer, jewelry dealer. The Bank of Baroda offers the best business loan facilities to their customers and they provide an easy loan process.
When you are going to apply for Business Loan from the Bank Of Baroda then you need to check your eligibility and proper documents and then get instant approval. You may use the Business loan EMI calculator to check your eligibility for a BOB business loan. Bank of Baroda provides business loans for your capital requirements or the development of your own business.
Bank Of Baroda Business Loan Online Apply
If you see all over India then you will find the Bank Of Baroda is the second-largest business loans provide bank. It has its own international bank society. if you are eligible for business loans then you can apply and get the loan very soon. If you are going to the Bank of Baroda Business loan online application then you need to check some steps like which documents you need, what is the age limit, what is the interest rates, repay conditions, etc. So, here you will know all the problems solutions. so, let’s start –
Bank of Baroda Business Loan Scheme – 2021
Bank of Baroda offers many types of business loan schemes to their customers and provides instant loans. Here are some details which you need to know before applying for Business Loans from the Bank of Baroda.
Bank Of Baroda Loan Yojana
Bank of Baroda offers many types of loans Yojana, Bank of Baroda has an international loan institute. if you will want to take a business loan from the Bank of Baroda then you will find here many Bank of Baroda loans yojana like –
- 1) House loan receivables:- provide you more than 15 crores loan and its age limit is up to 7 years and loan rates are 8.35% + SP onwards.
- 2) Baroda Vidyasthali Loan:- It’s an Educational Institutes loan, it provides you more than 200 crores and its age limit is up to10 years and loan rates are 1) For Landlords of BOB Branch Premises: 7.60% + Strategic Premium + 1.25%, 2) For others: 7.60%+ Strategic Premium+3.25%
- 3) Commercial Vehicle Finance:- It provides you more than 5 crores and its age limit is up to7 years and loan rates are As per standard applicable rates
- 4) Baroda Professionals:- It provides you more than 30 crores and its age limit is up to 5 years and loan rates are For Transporters: 7.60 + Spread ranging from 0.55% to 1.20%
Bank Of Baroda Business Startup Loan
Bank Of Baroda Provides the best Business Startup Loan. here I provide for you some best business startup Loan like –
1) Services Beyond Banking Click Here
- 1) Cloud services
- 2) Accounting
- 3) Legal Services
- 4) Mentorship
- 5) Digital marketing
2) Startup Resources Click Here
3) Customer Testimonials Click Here
Eligibility Criteria of Bank of Baroda Business Loan
When you take a loan from the Bank of Baroda then you need to maintain some eligibility criteria. You need to know that are you eligible to take a loan from the Bank Of Baroda Business Loan. So, let’s know some criteria below –
- 1) Age Limit:- The Bank of Baroda offers business Loans whose age limit is at least 18 years old and a maximum of 65 years.
- 2) Profitability and Revenue:- A minimum of 2 years and a minimum business turnover of ₹ 0.
- 3) CIBIL Score:-. The Bank of Baroda advises applicants need a good credit score of 750 and above to get the Bank Of Baroda Business Loan.
- 4) The Bank of Baroda checks every applicant’s repayment history past loans and credit cards.
- 5) Loan Amount:- The Bank of Baroda gives you a business loan from ₹ 1 Lakh to ₹ 2 Lakh.
Bank of Baroda Business Loan Application Form
If you take a loan application form, the Bank of Baroda then you will find in these details which you need to full fill by yourself.
- 1) Applicant’s name
- 2) Workplace address
- 3) Loan amount
- 4) Residential address of the proprietor
- 5) Date of business commencement
- 6) Contact details
- 7) Business nature
- 8) Proprietors details and address
- 9) Banking details
- 10) Security/collateral details
- 11) Details of working capital to be invested
Bank of Baroda Business Loan Details
The Bank of Baroda (BOB) is a public sector bank that is Indians’ second-biggest bank in India because it has Indian state-owned international banking and financial services institution that offers business loans and MSME loans to self-employed, MSMEs, corporates, and business owners.
Many types of business loans are offered for you by the Bank of Baroda like- Term Loans, MSME loans, Bill discounting, Overdraft, etc.
Bank Of Baroda Business Loan Interest Rate
Bank of Baroda offers Business Loan an interest rate of 14.10% by loan amount, occupation, and type of loan.
- 1) Interest Rate 14.10%
- 2) Processing Fee 1.00%
- 3) Loan repayment time From 12 months to 36 months
- 4) Low EMI per lakh ₹ 3,423
- 5) Loan Amount a Minimum ₹ 1 Lakh and Maximum ₹ 2 Lakh
BOB Business Loan Interest Rate
Here I provide for you BOB Business Loan Interest rates –
1) BOB Interest Rates 7.25% – 13.50%
BOB Minimum Amount –
Rs.2 lacs for Rural/Semi-Urban Branches
Rs.5 lacs for Urban / Metro Branches
BOB Maximum Amount –
Rs.1 Crore for Rural Branches
Rs.3 Crore for Semi-Urban Branches
Rs.5 Crore for Urban Branches
Rs.10 Crore for Metro Branches
Types of Bank of Baroda Business Loan
There were many types of Bank Of Baroda Business Loans. so, if you want to learn more information then you may visit the official website Click here and get more information.
|Bank of Baroda MSME Loan|
Bank of Baroda MSME Loan Interest Rate
Here we provide the loan rate of October 1st, 2019, the interest rate on various MSME Loan products linked with Baroda Repo Linked Lending Rate as mentioned below –
- 1) Loan Limits:- 50000/- up to Rs., MICRO:- MCLR+SP, SMALL:- (MCLR+SP)+0.50%, MEDIUM:- (MCLR+SP)+1.20%
- 2) Loan Limits:- Above Rs. 50000/- to 2.00 lac., MICRO:- (MCLR+SP)+0.50%, SMALL:- (MCLR+SP)+0.70%, MEDIUM:- (MCLR+SP)+1.20%
- 3) Loan Limits:- Above Rs.2.00 Lakh Rs.10.00 Lakh, MICRO:-(MCLR+SP)+0.70% , SMALL:-(MCLR+SP)+0.85% , MEDIUM:- (MCLR+SP)+1.20%
Bank Of Baroda Business Loan EMI calculator
This is very important to know the first time if you get a loan then how much you need to repay or how much loan you get. so, you need to calculate everything before getting the loan. Here I provide for you the official website, Bank Of Baroda business Loan EMI calculator.
Bank Of Baroda MSME Loan
MSME loans are one such way that has been instrumental in the economic development of Young India. Bank of Baroda has several MSME schemes to help entrepreneurs realize their business dreams.
Bank of Baroda Business Loan Fees and Charges
When you will get the loan from the Bank Of Baroda, then you will need to know Bank of Baroda Business Loan Fees and Charges. So, here you find what is the fees and charges for the Bank Of Baroda Business Loan.
- 1) Foreclosure Charges:- Here are what you need to be paid in case you want to repay your entire loan amount before the end of the tenure period.
- 2) Processing Fee:- The Bank of Baroda Business Loans asks for a processing fee of Upto 1.00% with applicable service tax.
Documents Required for Bank of Baroda Business Loan
When you apply for the Bank Of Baroda Business Loan, then you will need some documents to get the loan. Here I provide which documents you need when you are going to apply –
|Documents Required for Bank of Baroda|
- 1) Passport-sized photographs,
- 2) Business address proof,
- 3) Aadhar card,
- 4) Voter’s ID Card,
- 5) Bank statement,
- 6) Registry copy,
- 7) Rent agreement,
- 8) Utility bills,
- 9) Address proof- Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport, bank statement, agreement of rent, etc,
- 10) Business PAN card,
- 11) Business establishment proofs,
- 12) Copy of last 2 years income tax returns,
- 13) Bank statement of last 6 months.
How to Apply Bank of Baroda Business Loan Online
Here you will find what is the application process for Bank Of Baroda Bussiness Loans-
- 1) Bank Of Baroda Home Loan:- Click Here
- 2) Bank Of Baroda Car Loan:- Click Here
- 3) Bank Of Baroda Personal Loan:- Click Here
- 4) Bank Of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan:- Click Here
- 5) Bank Of Baroda Education Loan:- Click Here
- 6) Bank Of Baroda Mortgage Loan:- Click Here
- 7) Bank Of Baroda Mudra Loan:- Click Here
- 8) Bank Of Baroda Advance Against Securities:- Click Here
- 9) Bank Of Baroda Commission Agents Loan:- Click Here
- 10) Bank Of Baroda Loan for Public Issues / IPO:- Click Here
- 11) Bank Of Baroda Advance Against Gold Ornaments / Jewelry:- Click Here
- 12) Bank Of Baroda Traders Loan:- Click Here
Factors That Affect The Interest Rate Bank Of Baroda Business Loan
1) Loan amount:- If you apply for a higher loan amount then you can get a business loan at a lower interest rate. This, in turn, also reduces the EMI
2) Business stability:-Your business should be stable and have significant business experience and exposure to make a profit to get the low-interest rates from the bank
Features and Benefits Of Bank Of Baroda Business Loan
1) Quick Loan Application Process:- The bank understands that businesses are time-sensitive, and thus, have a quick business loan application process.
2) Fast Loan Disbursal:- Since the bank has a quick loan application process and needs minimum documents, it takes no time for the loan to be approved and disbursed in your bank accounts.
Bank of Baroda Customer Care Numbers
Toll-Free Number: 1800 180 MSME or 1800 180 6763